The Interfaith Council of Bainbridge Island/North Kitsap
The Interfaith Council is an association of many different faith groups in the Bainbridge Island/North Kitsap area, sharing, respecting and celebrating our different religious traditions and seeking common, faith-based ground in working together for the common good.
Our stated purposes:
- to work for dignity, justice and opportunity for all persons;
- to speak for the voiceless, confront violence and oppression and bring healing to the wounded;
- to assist a greater responsiveness to human need in the institutions, structures and environment in our community;
- to nurture peace among and unity within communities and nations;
- to care for the earth, defending the rights of all its creatures and seeking the reverent and equitable use of its resources;
- to welcome dialogue with people of all faiths, recognizing that we are enriched through their presence and collaboration;
- to work with people of all faiths for the common good.
To contact us, email email@example.com