Donate to the work of the Interfaith Council — not a 501(c()3 organization
The Bainbridge Island/North Kitsap Interfaith Council exists:
- To work for dignity, justice, and opportunity for all persons.
- To speak for the voiceless, confront violence and oppression and bring healing to the wounded.
- To assist a greater responsiveness to human need in the institutions, structures and environment in our community.
- To nurture peace among and unity within communities and nations.
- To care for the earth, defending the rights of all its creatures and seeking the reverent and equitable use of its resources
- To welcome dialogue with people of all faiths, recognizing that we are enriched through their presence and collaboration.
- To work with people of all faiths to provide for the common good.